To contact Rehab Options Work Conditioning, please send us an enquiry.
Email Newsletter Sign-up
Subscribe to the Rehab Options Work Conditioning Newsletter.
Rehab Options Active Conditioning has been realised as a competent resource
supplying general exercise physiology services aimed at general
populations, chronic disease and illness and aged care. With our extensive
experience working with specialised populations in exercise based
treatments we are able to offer safe and effective programs to all
individuals regardless of their physical condition.
Exercise Physiologists are university trained health professionals with a
degree in Health Science/Human Movement. Following a university degree,
exercise physiologists are required to continue to develop their clinical
skills and maintain accreditation with their accrediting body, Exercise and
Sport Science Australia (ESSA).
Accredited Exercise Physiologists (AEP's) have advanced skills to assess
individuals and to develop and monitor a safe and effective exercise or
rehabilitation program, regardless of the individuals medical history or
present fitness levels. All of our exercise physiologists are accredited
with ESSA and regularly complete training for the most up to date
Can we help you?
· Musculoskeletal injuries and chronic pain management.
· Chronic illness and disease such as diabetes, cancer, osteoporosis and
· Psychological illnesses.
· General mobility and function, particularly in aged care.
· Falls prevention programs.
· Acquired brain injuries.
· And many more…
· Gymnasium based exercise treatments, either at our facilities or in a
gymnasium that is local to you.
· Home based exercise treatments where we come to you.
· Individual / Group based exercise treatments, particularly in aged care
· Hydrotherapy based treatment at a facility local to you.