Rehab Options Active Conditioning has been realised as a competent resource supplying general exercise physiology services aimed at general populations, chronic disease and illness and aged care. With our extensive experience working with specialised populations in exercise based treatments we are able to offer safe and effective programs to all individuals regardless of their physical condition.
Exercise Physiologists are university trained health professionals with a degree in Health Science/Human Movement. Following a university degree, exercise physiologists are required to continue to develop their clinical skills and maintain accreditation with their accrediting body, Exercise and Sport Science Australia (ESSA).
Accredited Exercise Physiologists (AEP's) have advanced skills to assess individuals and to develop and monitor a safe and effective exercise or rehabilitation program, regardless of the individuals medical history or present fitness levels. All of our exercise physiologists are accredited with ESSA and regularly complete training for the most up to date evidence-based practices.
Can we help you?
· Musculoskeletal injuries and chronic pain management.
· Chronic illness and disease such as diabetes, cancer, osteoporosis and many more.
· Psychological illnesses.
· General mobility and function, particularly in aged care.
· Falls prevention programs.
· Acquired brain injuries.
· And many more…
· Gymnasium based exercise treatments, either at our facilities or in a gymnasium that is local to you.
· Home based exercise treatments where we come to you.
· Individual / Group based exercise treatments, particularly in aged care facilities.