- Working with top tier clients
- Competitive salary
- Outcome focused and solutions driven
- Supportive & dynamic team culture
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Our focus is on delivering exceptional service
The Opportunity includes:
- A Full Time position based at our Miranda offices. For this position a company phone and vehicle will be provided as required during working hours to assist travelling to and from locations.
- The successful applicant will be required to provide hands on Exercise Physiology treatment to all populations with a particular focus on workplace injuries and rehabilitation.
- Relevant training and ongoing professional development will also be available.
- The Full Time position will involve exposure an training to facilitate Return to Work as a RTW Coordinator. This to facilitate a competent understanding of the scheme an how AEP's complement the RTW process.
As an EP your responsibilities would include, but would not be limited to:
- Work Conditioning Assessment and Intervention.
- Active Conditioning exercise programs aimed at people referred by their GP.
- Functional and Workplace Assessments and Education.
- Develop home based exercise programs for all populations.
- Case Conference (Facilitate a safe and durable return to work for an injured worker)
- Modify work specific tasks to identify risk and prevent further injury.
- Exposure and training to facilitate Return to Work as a RTW Coordinator. This to facilitate a competent understanding of the scheme and how AEP's complement the RTW process
Applicants should possess the following:
- Friendly professional manner with good communication and organisational skills.
- Attention to detail and be well presented.
- Accreditation through Exercise and Sports Science Australian (ESSA).
- SIRA Provider number
- SIRA Workplace Assessment and Functional Capacity Evaluation certification.
- Current First Aid, CPR.
- Current valid driver's license.
The successful applicant will be offered an attractive remuneration package (based on skills and experience), excellent working conditions, manageable workloads and KPI's. Our AEP's will become highly proficient in developing effective programs and understanding Injury Management strategies.
A company phone and vehicle will be provided to attend outside appointments. Our company provides regular catered for lunch or breakfast team meeting to enhance a great working culture.
Relevant training and ongoing professional development will be available.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: